Re: [IP] About Camp

> well since this is America, I just have to voice my OPPOSITE opinion.  I
> to GS camp every year, and LOVED it.  I NEVER felt abnormal.

well thank you sara!! a hundred times.

this is just about the best "pro NON diabetes camp" missive I have ever

and ...indeed...geneva has had three wonderful years of bearskin meadows
 D camp) behind her.

but...like you...SHE wants HORSES.  and no diabetes camp has them  ( that we
know of)

GS camp  in the foothills of the sierras, here in CA  DOES.  plus arts and
crafts.  her favorite.

bearskin DID have sleeping under the stars...and campfires...but no s'mores.
(but god did these cause a problem with her at our ranch in utah last

thank you again.  I am now getting so much more unfearful about this GS camp
for geneva.

and despite the fact that we won't be seeking an endo in arnold ,  (michael
says not to bother)...I will be happy knowing that there are some pretty
caring girl scouts who may even be able to earn some kind of health badge by
taking care of geneva's needs.