Re: [IP] My first dual wave

holly,  I wouldn't think that the bolus  (D/W) would be affecting her 4 am
level.  humalog is out of system in most cases by four hours.  five at most.

sounds like a basal problem...or exercise...

geneva goes REALLY low from about 2 am until 4 am.  we have her on her
lowest basal of all 24 hours.  (0.3 compared to 0.5 throughout morning and

you might try a night of lowfat dinner/bedtime eating...and test every 2
hours from about 11 am until 4 am just to see if there is a drop then.