Re: [IP] pumping in Maui

another p.s from ruth

we were in maui last april... I am just thinking about what we brought.
don't forget prescriptions for insulin/supplies in case you lose anything.

absolutely bring all supplies with you on plane.

geneva always disconnects while swimming anywhere with pump.   she just
naturally stays within target ...better than during her regular routines.

keep a fanny pack with life savers.  just to take the low edge off...geneva
rises 20 points with one lifesaver.  when she gets around 100 and is
swimming, she eats one.

she also tests alot.