[IP] Ultralente-poor man's pump

just for those people who are waiting for pump.

we found that when geneva went on the "poor man's pump" while waiting for
real pump,  that she had much better control.

we did ultralente at night and lente in the am.  her BGS were so much better
than with NPH.  we HATE NPH!  way too many lows.

our endo was smart to advise this change prior to pumping.