[IP] Dawn's ??? And Congratulations!

Dawn:

I hope I can answer your questions, but first, I need
to know one thing: which pump do you have?

I am just curious because it there may be a difference
with the two pump companies.  (Also, I have only had
one company's pump, so I wouldn't feel that I should
give you advice that I have no business "talking"
about.)

By the way, I would like to congratulate everyone who
has recently gotten their pumps!  Good luck and
congrats!

Melissa Collins