[IP] bringing down a high

michael wrote
>  there is another way that is both fast and can cancel the above
>  message to the liver. Bolus for hbg + meal -- when bg's hit 150 -180,
>  eat.

I would say great, as long as you KNOW the food you are eating is going to
take effect BEFORE you start sliding into hypo land.  If you hit 150 oming
down from 350, having taken a bolus for the High and the Meal, and eat
scarmbled eggs and bacon, and no fast acting carbs, what prevents the
previously bolused insulin from continuing to drop you down....invoking the
liver response before the eggs and bacon can have an affect....causing a
rebound....boing boing boing???

yeah yeah...i know, drink some juice or have some toast, but you do have to
take that into consideration.