Re: [IP] SLOW Doctors... Just venting!

I was feeling like my doc had dropped the ball too when I called to check on
the status about 4 weeks (the amount of time they told me it would take
...start to finish to get a pump) after my initial pump talk.... and Minimed
said they had sent the foms to my doc to sign and he hadnt... when i called..
the nurse knew me right away because she had faxed them in.. and somewhere
they were misplaced... so its good to call and follow up... sometimes its

IDDM 23.5 years
Pumping 50 hours (and about to do my first insertion at home!)