Re: [IP] Jessica, her puppy and the condo assoc.

At 05:42 PM 3/9/00 -0500, you wrote:

 >"The evidence presented by the commission is insufficient to establish that
 >Jessica is handicapped because there is no evidence that she
is >substantially limited to any mayor life activity as result of
her >impairment"

I don't know whether this will help her keep the puppy, but Diabetes has
been covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act for several years now.

Also, I don't have a dog, but my cat has woken me up several times when I
was low.  If you search the archives I think you'll find quite a few
threads on people being alerted to low blood sugars by their pets.