[IP] Disetronic H-Tron Plus - 03 Alarm

Has anyone's Disetronic H-Tron Plus given a 03 Low
Electronic Battery Alarm and after changing the
battery , the pump continues to repeat the alarm? I
tried cleaning off the end of the battery with an
pencil eraser and wiped it off with a kleenex. Any
suggestions? If you have any, please cc me on your
e-mail because, I take the digest. Thank you.

Andrea Seitz
Do You Yahoo!?