[IP] Slow Doc SPED UP! =)

Hi everyone!

First I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who responded to my Slow
Doctors vent.  I am very HAPPY to report that I have scheduled my pump
training for 4/5 & 4/19 and will have a start date shortly after!

I got a call from the ed office this am saying that I have to go to the
other hospital to get pump training and that they had called them all I
needed to do was call.  So, I called and got the LAST spot in the pump
class for April (seems Kalamazoo has alot of pumpers!)  When I spoke to
the nurse, she explained that THEIR office handled the letters and such,
so to make a long story short she is going to get my letter and scrip
off to MM ASAP!  WOO HOO!  Anyway, I wish my doctor would have filled me
in on this from the beginning instead of ME having to hunt around for
answers! =)  Oh well, at least I have a date now!

Just sign me,

Doing a jig in K-zoo!

Becky <vbg>
Sure to be pumping when the Easter Bunny comes! (or at least soon after