Re: [IP] Time Spent per Day: My Take

We have a saying on here YMMV meaning what works for one may not be right
for another.
It has nothing to do with being efficient. We each have our own ways and
neither are wrong or right. It is just our ways.
And what difference does it make to you or anyone how long any of us take
to take care of ourselves and taking care of our diabetes?
I take over 20 minutes to change my site. My BG machine takes 45 seconds to
just read my BGS. I log I count carbs and measure. I change my site every