Re: [IP] Time Spent per Day: My Take

"My totals come to almost 48 min per day. That plus pill taking for other
conditions! "

I would have to say that the time I actually spend with diabetes care is
comparable but the time I spend worrying about his health, possible low or
high reactions, how he will be treated by others,  doc visits, educating
teachers and whoever else may care for my son, researching diabetes and new
treatments, fund raising for the ADA and JDF, etc, etc, etc. is immeasurable
and ongoing.  Diabetes is a very time consuming disease to say the least (at
least if you take care of yourself).