Re: [IP] Ultralente questions

He sailed through the playdate just fine and all day......but the night

"lo" then after 29g carbo only up to 21!!!  YIKES!
I think, though, that it was unused insulin rule with H.

However, the rise STAYED!  When he hit 75 it was next to 110 and then
steady-that was a REAL SHOCKER!  I actually went to bed and slept in
till 7!  WOW!  I might not have ever even looked for pump if the doc had
given me U when I asked before.  But I still am excited to be getting
hte pump for him!

Thanks for answering me.

Charisma :)