Re: [IP] Somewhat Discouraged.....

> I'm confused about something.  You mentioned that a certain A1C
> number will not look good to your insurance company.  Does your
> insurance company keep tabs on your A1Cs?  or on you and your
> management in any other way?  How do they use this information?

It is part of the insurance mumbo jumbo designed to deny benefits.
Everyone knows that an A1c number by itself tell little about overall
control. There is an equally good argument that a pump is warranted
if A1c's are high or low. Agreed, that this is a defensive manuever,
but ya gotta play the game.