Re: [IP] Another Swimsuit Question

> Along those same lines...
> I also use sofsets and was wondering, what do you do
> with the pump while wearing a suit??  How can you wear
> a one-piece?  Do you just detach for the whole time
> and inject or what?

My daughter uses both techniques. If she is in the water a lot, she
detaches, checks periodically and adjusts accordingly. If she's
sitting around, she clips her pump wherever handy. She's not bashful
about "groping around" to attach/detach, she just turns away or
throws a towel around her if the set is hard to reach. Re: one / two
piece suits, she wears one piece with complaints (hides front sets
better), but prefers two piece (seems they get smaller every year
while she gets bigger.....). This year she plans to only use tender
sets in the backside for summer wear so her set won't show with her

What's a dad to do??? heh... heh... (she's a great kid)