Re: [IP] pumping in Maui

Hi Cari,

D. makes a neoprene belt that's vey soft and adjustable and a case out of
the same stuff which slides onto the belt. I bought a set last year for
when I go swimming. I , too, use the plastic case, but the neoprene belt
and case are specifically made for sports and hold the pump better. And,
since they're soft, it's comfortable to wear. You might look into that. I
know the cases come in bright fun colors and I think the belt comes in
either black or white.

As for sun, heat, etc., I wasn't on the pump when I went to Hawaii, and so
others may have some better advice. I think I would just try to make sure
Andrew is not in direct sun as much as possible when he's not in the water.
I don't think the rules should vary too much from just normal hot weather

Good luck and have fun!

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)