[IP] Persantine Thallium test

Hi, I have to have a Persantine Thallium done. I was wondering if anyone
has had it done.  I need to know if I can keep the insulin pump on. They
told me it would take two to three hours.  I called minimed they did not
know what the test was.  They said It would be better if  I  took it
off.  They wanted to know if  I could use shots what kind of insulin
would I use.   If  I could take a shot I could hook back up to the
insulin pump.  Any  help would be appreciated.

Thank you,