Re: [IP] pumping in Maui

The only thing I can think of, which I am sure you already know, is to
carry the insulin in the passenger plane with you rather than in

I would be interested in this line of thouight so if folks choose to
personally answer Bari, could you also forward to me?

Thank you
Charisma :)
by the wway--MAUI is beautiful!