Re: [IP] Time Spent per Day

Holly,
I know I spend at least  1 hour total testing/logging and retesting and
re.....you know what I mean.

Then about three hours of every night I am up cause it is pointless to
go to sleep to get up in 15 minutes(after a low/feed) then then
refeed/retest.ARGH!

When he was high all the time I spent the smae or more cause I was
changing sheets, giving baths, dosing testing putting back to sleep.

Lets see, then there is planning/preparing/weighing food.

And all the pharmacy and other niggling details such as control test on
the meter, remembering wehen to change the insulin out..yada yada

Don't even THINK about the time I spend typing out every tiny detail for
my ex who can't seem to remember forom one week to the next how often to
test, what to do with the numbers when he gets them......AAAAAA

I am truly hoping the pump helps tons. But more than for myself, my son
is gonna have alot better things to do with his life than fiddle with
all the stuff I fiddle with now.  I really hate to dump such a load of
stuff to do on him and think the pump may solve a bunch of that, too.
Hope I'm not horribly wrong!
Charisma :)