[IP] Time Spent per Day

After reading Maureens account of her day, I'm sure we can all identify.
Many of our nights go the same.  I know mine do - with rare exceptions.  So,
I'm curious about how much time, on the average, do we pumpers and parents of
pumpers spend directly on the management of diabetes (not the worrying, which
is all the time still for me): the testing, logging, set changing, carb
counting, correcting/waiting/re-testing.  I think I spend a total of several
hours a day/night; probably 3?  My goal is to get it down, down, down, so
wonder how much time you who have this pumping thing under control spend
doing it?  I need to know the best scenerio?  Thanks.  Holly