Re: [IP] What symptoms promt testing liver/etc?

Sara wrote:

<<so, that is my opinion on we and/or parents ought to push docs for any and
all tests.  Start capoten BEFORE proteinuria begins, while you are still in
microalbuminism, and the chances are good you WONT progress any farther,
according to studies...why wait til kidney function is impaired if taking a
pill every day can prevent it???>>

I agree wholeheartedly.  My own endo schedules me for the tests on a regular
basis, just so that if there are any problems, they can be caught early.
And, as we all know, early diagnosis usually means a good outcome.