Re: [IP] Re: treating highs and FREE CELL

Agree with the Free Cell.  You however, have either had more lows than me or
maybe just more time.  I too, started to play about a year ago starting with
# 1 and going in order and I'm only on 860.  I wouldn't move on until I beat
the darn thing.  I know this is off subject but which one did you find

P.S. Some times I switch to Mah Jongg it isn't as difficult but makes you
think and you can't think when your low.

Nancy 35 years d 12 years pumping