Re: [IP] Endo's feelings about my (future) KPTX

What concerns me most about your report on the conversation with your endo,
is that there were too many references to meeting OTHER PEOPLE'S NEEDS.  For
example, "they" like that.  Also, his request to take notes at the meeting
for HIM.  My sister in law got a double transplant (pancreas and kidney) 12
years ago and is again, on the list.  In that time, the competition for
kidneys has become MUCH worse.  She got her first one from her mother, and
will probably get her second one from her husband.  Do not wait to take any
and all actions and get on the transplant list!  For some reason, your doctor
sounds like a jerk.