Re: [IP] Another Swimsuit Question

Along those same lines...
I also use sofsets and was wondering, what do you do
with the pump while wearing a suit??  How can you wear
a one-piece?  Do you just detach for the whole time
and inject or what?  I'm very confused on the topic as
you can see.  I started on the pump last June and
either wore a two piece with shorts during the rest of
the summer or just didn't go to the beach.  This year
will be different...we moved and our complex has a
pool! :)  Thanks.

--- Kirsten Schwendiman <email @ redacted>