Re: [IP] What symptoms promt testing liver/etc?

I REALLY appreciate the answers from all of you(some have been personal)
We KNOW Paddy had diabetes YEARS before he was diagnosed--until the
80%of islet cells died he was not siagnosed.  But I just always knew it
was off--hi beaviour, eating etc.  He was into doc soooo often.Tehy
refused to do tests then, and still are doing sdo now.  I will talk more
wiht the new endo cause he seemed a resonable persion butwe were talking
bout pump and I did not want to sidetrack too much!
But our old docs wouldnot--I will DEFINITELY push for either testing or
dang valid reasons not to.  I am not gonn alet him suffer if he need
Thak-I am on a run right now of emotiont--got up to test him at 10 and
he was "LO" after gel he was 21.  Waiting  on next test 15
minutes..........biting nails....phamracy would not cover one more
glucagon and I did not have $65.00 !
Charisma :)