Re: [IP] SLOW Doctors... Just venting!

Michael is right, BE A PEST!  It is your life and body.  I had the same
experience with my "team".  I then switched teams because I was uncomfortable
working with them after all the fighting.  Not a great time to switch your
medical team; just as your kid goes on the pump.  Don't do what I did; think
you can do it all without a lot of  upfront training and phone calls to
trouble shoot and get questions answered.   My frustration needlessly built
to dangerous levels and I almost quit.  Take care of yourself, and ..... good