Re: [IP] Error Question-MM E13

Holly, E13 is a safety check error. Once cleared, it should not occur again.
If it does, you MUST call MM!  I'd even call on the first one, and they will
take you through a check to see if it is operating properly!  Matt had his MM
508 replaced 2 x since Oct!  He is on his 3rd. So far so good. MM is good
about that. They don't want to take any chances i guess, even if the pump is
probably functioning ok, if the error occurs 2x in  a row, they'll more than
likely replace it. Good luck.

Mag
P.S. All the E13 alarms Matt has had, and there were alot, we still don't
know exactly what caused them.  hmmmm.........