Re: [IP] watch the off-topic postings...JEFF

Ok Jeff, i was quiet after your first post. Now i'm not going to be any
longer. I AM ONE OF THOSE PARENTS RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR MY
CHILD!!!!!  IF IT WERE NOT FOR THIS LIST, I'D BE IN A NUT HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND
MY SON WOULD NOT BE A HAPPY ADJUSTED LITTLE BOY! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POSTS
THEN UNSUBSCRIBE!!!  DO YOU HAVE ANY CHILDREN?????

Mag