[IP] PUMP SUPPORT GROUP BOCA RATON, FL, MARCH 16

Attention
Insulin Pump Group for "Pumpers" and "Would-Be-Pumpers" and their Families

Spring

It's Spring,...well, almost!!
Have you identified new challenges yet...
and made some positive changes in taking charge
of your diabetes and your happiness?
RIGHT NOW sounds like an excellent time!!
Come talk about it with Dr. Wendy Rapaport

Thursday March, 16, 2000
7:00 p.m.

Support group membership is increasing all over the country
and over the internet.  Aren't we progressive in realizing
the power of each other in psychological support and its impact on health?

Whitehall Nursing Home, Brass Rail Room, 7300 Del Prado South, Boca Raton
Exit I-95 at Palmetto Park Road, West.  Continue past Powerline Road to Del
Prado
South. Turn right onto Del Prado.  Follow street to Whitehall entrance on
right.

For additional information call Wendy at 561-477-8595

Sponsored by:

Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
http://www.drinet.org