Re: [IP] SLOW Doctors... Just venting!

> Did anyone else have this much of a prob with getting their doc on
> the ball?  I am about ready to breath fire!!!!!

Yes, this story happens to others as well. Call them every hour until
they give you what you want. Ask for someone different everytime,
maybe you'll get lucky and someone will get it done. You can also tie
up one of their lines by sitting on hold until they agree to let you
talk to your "target". Be a pest, the squeaky wheel gets oiled.