Re: [IP] fracture question

You are so right about it sucking rotten eggs!  My ski season came to a
crashing end, my speedskating season came to a crashing end, and this year
there will be no rollerblading, since it was the heel bone that is broken.  I
also broke the bone the day after I picked up my new bicycle- didn't even get
to ride it yet! Well, 4 weeks of swinging this heavy brace around, then maybe
I will at least be able to bike!

So far I have had to lower my basals by about 0.1u per hour, but I'm not sure
if it is because of the heavy brace, or because of my period... I guess I
will be able to tell better in about 5 or 6 days!

Thanks for the input!

aka Mouse