Re: [IP] off topic postings - I've HAD it!

I'd have to agree with Jim...

life's too short for all of this obsessing.

How many posts have we seen on this topic - even after
we agreed to stop?!?!

I can't do this anymore - again, life's too short.

I wish to be removed from this forum.

Carolyn - who's tired of all of this bickering!