Re: [IP] New Pumper

Congrats on getting the pump easily for Haley
>      I've already read Pumping Insulin but was wondering if there
>      were any
> others I should read before starting(She uses Humalog and no info
> about pumping with humalog in that book)?
See the BOOKS page of the web site. There is a hyperlink there to
much of the info about Humalog that is in the supplement

>      Also wondering what infusion sets might work best for her?
>      Hayley is 5
> and very thin and extremely active.(Gymnastics, Dance ect.)   Also
> along the same line, what would be the best device for her to wear
> the pump with?

Unless she really needs a kid harness (available from MM), she can
just clip it on a handy spot. There's a youngster (girl) in my twins
class that does this with her 507, no problem. You will have to
"adjust" her clothing purchases to accomodate her pump.