Re: [IP] Insertion site near upper buttocks

> We were able to get Rachel, 12, to try a site other than her
> stomach. Her bg's have been running a little high and I thought this
> was a perfect time to encourage her to try a new spot. She was a
> little hesitant about the upper buttocks, but did it on her own ...
> with the help of Emla.
> Her bg's were still a little high last night, but we'll give this
> new site 24 hours to see how everything works out. I told her about
> all the ladies who like this spot during the summer and without your
> thoughts I don't think she would've tried.

I was informed by Lily that she will be switching to "backside"
exclusively for summer so her set won't show when she wears her
"tini-bikini". She likes it better than tummy, but rotates
religiously to allow each site area to heal completely before
re-using it.