Re: [IP] regular to lispro

> What are your experiences with changing from Regular insulin to
> Lispro in the pump?  Did you find the same basal rates and boluses?
My daughter has switched back an forth a couple of times when we were
having some difficulty with nite time basals. Once stabalized, there
were only very minor adjustments (probably needed to be made anyway)
when switching. The only change made was to move all basal rate
start time later when going from V to H and visa/versa