[IP] Questions & looking for a vacculance

Hi everyone....

    I am looking for a vacculance for Michelle. I have heard they can
save those little fingers. I have heard both good and bad about using
them.  Please email me and let me know what you have experienced.

    Since we live in Canada they are not available here. If anyone has
one, I would love to buy it.  Just email me privately.

Gaye Thomsen (Michelle 11 yr., our pump girl)