[IP] What symptoms promt testing liver/etc?

Why did you do this test in the firstplace--for that matter, why do
docs/parents push in  the first palce for them--not why...umm....what
led you to be conerned besides the general risk?
Couldn't convince the  old doc to pursue ANY testing--went so far to
poffer to pay out of pocket for a thyroid xause he would not order it,
so he finally did.  They did a short urine test Monday am, and siad it
was normal so not to worry about kiver/kidney.  Should I be more
aggressive if I see some sgns>  What signs?
Charisma :)