[IP] Re: Jef's remarks!!!!

This list seems to have degenerated to =
 a bunch of groveling parents
 talking about how hard it is to deal with their children's =
I am a relatively new pumper and this is my first post to this list.  It is
prompted by Jef's insensitive, way off-base remarks.  I have had D for 12
years and I thank God that none of my four children have the disease.  I have
said from the beginning that I can't imagine how a parent manages to care for
a child of any age who has D and those who do deserve our admiration and all
the help that we as a "community" can provide.  I just don't think Jef
thought it through before he fired off his message.

Hugs to all the parents who just keep on keepin' on.