Re: [IP] Insertion site near upper buttocks

In a message dated 03/08/2000 11:43:18 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> please tell me how, if you are doing this site yourself,  ---  how do you
> get
>  the tape on????

meyer -

i admit it's a little tough at times to get the tape on.        for my first
attempt, i made sure my husband was there and ready to help.         you
might have to twist quite a bit, but i really think it's worth it.       it's
my favorite site and have done it by myself for months now without problems.

good luck!