[IP] Dont forget who started this list....

I swore I wouldn't get involved in this one but Jim had to through the
"chattering" line out there like we have all this idle time on our hands...

A caring parent (not an overprotective, grovelling one) developed this site
for all of us.  For you to insinuate parents belong here less than you is
amazing!  I just hope all those with their strong opinions about what this
site should not be--have put there $$ where their mouth is.  Your
contributions alone can not support this site.  Barb and others have said
everything I feel right now but just know--I respect you and your issues,
I'm amazed you are selfish enough not to respect ours.

Connie Fontaine
mom/coach for Jackie, 8yrs, dx 5/98, pumping since 7/29/99