[IP] Insertion site near upper buttocks

We were able to get Rachel, 12, to try a site other than her stomach. Her
bg's have been running a little high and I thought this was a perfect time to
encourage her to try a new spot. She was a little hesitant about the upper
buttocks, but did it on her own ... with the help of Emla.

Her bg's were still a little high last night, but we'll give this new site 24
hours to see how everything works out. I told her about all the ladies who
like this spot during the summer and without your thoughts I don't think she
would've tried.

Mom to Rachel, almost 13