[IP] Acknowledging the Group Input...

    Now that the "flaming" has been extinguished ( thank you Susan), just
thought you'd all appreciate hearing that I also forwarded my "Pump Mom's
Perspective" post enumerating about 14 "helpful hints" we've learned along
the way from the IP collective wisdom  to my e-mail contacts at Minimed.  I
received a reply from one of the VPs......I'm sharing her thoughts, since I
owe my knowledge to all of you have shared your literal & proverbial "highs &
lows" of pump therapy with us eager pupils:
     This was a great bit of advice.  The bottom line being there's almost
a solution if you search for it.

Regards, Renee ( proud to be a pro-active pump mom/advocate)