Re: [IP] red dot on micro softset

In a message dated 3/7/00 11:39:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< Allie has had 2 bleed and there is a definate difference >>

Kap has 2 that had a little blood in tubing after he took it out, but the
little red/orange dot didnt look any different. So, are you saying with a
larger amount of bleeding - there will be no guessing going on.  Humm - the
gusher thing I hope will stay at bay.
I think when he first started using the pump with saline and we were changing
them every day was because of that red dot.  I was not doing pre-inspection
test at that time, just praying I could accomplish the task with little or no
Living and Learning!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping with little red dot on Micros