[IP] camp responses

Thanks for the responses all--
The camp here, as I understqand it, doesnot allowhim to come until next
year without a fmaily, and that is ok.  I just HATE camping! LOL

I want him to get one year in with family though before he goes next
year alone is he chooses to.

He is allowed to ask a friendor sibling nad he has a frined in
mind..we'll see.

But I hear it is a great relief to have someone else take care of him
during the day when parents and kids are seperated!

Charisma :)