[IP] Anyone interested in trading supplies?

Hi everyone...I have decided to switch from Soft Sets to Sils, I like the
Sils SOOO much better!  I am trading my two unused boxes of Softsets with
Minimed for two boxes of Sils, but I have about 6 or 7 unused sets from the
box I'm using now.  I do not want to use them, so if anyone has Sils that
you do not want, and you would like to trade, please email me and let me
know.  The sets I have are the Softset QRs, 24 inches in length of tubing.
I also have 80 of the IV-3000 tape left over that I don't want.  If anyone
would like to buy it off of me, that would be great too.  I hate to be such
a cheapskate, asking someone to buy it off me instead of me just giving it
away, but I am the typical dirt-poor college student, and I currently have
collection agencies and lawyers calling me every day for money I owe them
for bills, so I figure that instead of paying $50 the entire box of 100,
someone could give me $20 for 80, and we'd both be making out!  You'd be
paying 25 cents per piece of tape instead of 50 cents, and I'd be able to
pay a bill so the jerks will be off my back for a little while, anyway! :)

Anyone who's interested, please let me know!  Email me privately.  Kelly