[IP] off topic

In a message dated 03/07/2000 7:56:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I so agree with you.  My delete button is getting worn down.  :) Thank
 you for voicing your opinion. >>

I agree with you too and I have the browser, thank goodness, I just roll on
past all those letters. But I will say that I am one of those parents and you
certainly could have been a tad more tactful..............."the list seems to
have degenerated to a bunch of groveling parents," now that was outright rude!
PS and look, now you have started an off topic discussion! :-