[IP] changes for treating highs

In a message dated 03/07/2000 7:56:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< .It kicked
 in at the same time as your correction/dinner bolus and combined to throw
 down the stairs, so to speak...next time you have a high after exercise,
 bolus VERY conservatively and see what happens? >>

I loved your suggestions!  They will definately be tried next time.  Just to
clarify though, I was trying to correct to 150, however, I think I will try
to do to 200 next time (like you suggested) and I probably would have put off
eating, except it was 8:15 anyway!  But I loved your suggestions for waiting!
 That helps to keep her distracted and I do think it would be easier to get
her to drop before eating next time!  I don"t really want to see those
numbers again, but being that she is very athletic this will probably happen
again soon, so I am anxious to try this out!