[IP] sigh

now that we have spent close to 3 digests determining what IS and IS not
allowed on the list, can we please get over it, and the name calling, and the
hair bristling on everyone's neck.  Can we calm down, forget about certain
person's insensitivity and get back to the task at hand of helping and
humoring each other?  everyone ask your questions, anyone with input, please
post your answers or insights, and if you MUST say something nasty, email it
to the person you want to insult directly, NOT the entire group.

with much love and elevated blood sugars after fighting with AOL to get these
last 4 digests downloaded.