[IP] red dot on micro softset

In a message dated 03/07/2000 3:42:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Also, has anyone else every noticed that the MM- micros have a red/orange
 in the middle of the set- therefore it makes me think the site is bleeding.
 Why didnt they put in a BLUE dot that would change with contact with blood
 it came into the infusion set. >>

We noticed that too, and was very confusing to start with.  I will say that
Allie has had 2 bleed and there is a definate difference.  Looks very
different and you can tell when it is bleeding.
Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99)