Re: [IP] RE: Charisma's ? about soy milk...

I drink soy milk also but do not pay attention to the amount of sugar.  When I was in training for calculating carbohydrates I was told to never worry about the amount of sugars as it was included in the total amount of carbohydrates.  The soy milk I buy Vanilla, is 10g carbo for 1 cup and 90 calories.  The brand is Silk and it's $4.39 for half a gallon.  A little expensive.